and be the first to hear about discounts, sales and new products. Plus get 10% off your first order!
Delivery is FREE on all orders weighing over 12.55kg, or more than £25.
Good To Know
- Signed For/Leave Safe - Both Hermes and DPD offer Signed For and Leave Safe options, however as they are different couriers, the features of these services do vary. Please see either Hermes shipping information or DPD shipping information below for further details.
- Package Weights - Our boxes are shipped in weights of up to 30kg. If you are unable to carry this much, please ask a neighbour or family member for help, or consider opening the box and taking the items out one at a time to move.
- Delivery Notifications - The delivery company will email you the day before your parcel is sent out to let you know. They may offer options in the email to have your order redelivered, delivered to a neighbour and more options (depending on the courier and the delivery method you have chosen).
- 1-2 Days Delivery - If you order before 2pm and upgrade to 1-2 working days delivery, your order will be shipped the same day. So if you order at 1pm on Monday, you can expect to receive your order on Tuesday or Wednesday. If you order after 2pm on Monday, you can expect to receive your order on Wednesday or Thursday.
- Delivery Speed - Deliveries are made during working days (Monday - Friday). Weekends do not count in the delivery timeframes. We do not currently offer the option for weekend deliveries.
- Out of Areas Deliveries - Additional charges may apply to out of areas postcodes due to the additional costs of shipping to these areas (e.g. Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man). It may also take a little longer than the specified timeframe to deliver your items. See the bottom of this page for further information.
- Item Availability - If for any reason part of your order is unavailable within the delivery timescales, we will ship all available items and send the unavailable item as soon as possible.
- Different Addresses - If you'd like to ship your item to a different address, you can do so during checkout, just tick the 'ship to different address'. Make sure the billing address matches ythe card you are using, otherwise your payment may fail.
DPD Delivery Options
For orders over 14kg in weight, we use DPD. We've done this to provide you with more control over how you want your items delivered.
Leave Safe Delivery Option - Select 'Leave Safe' if you think you won't be in when the parcel arrives. You must provide instructions when DPD email you with your delivery confirmation, which is sent to you both the day before and in the morning on the day of delivery. If you do not provide leave safe instructions, then the driver will leave your parcel at their discretion.
Signed For Delivery Option - The driver will attempt to hand you the parcel. If you aren't in, you can provide instructions via the links in the delivery confirmation email DPD will send you both the day before your delivery and on the morning of your delivery. You can also provide instructions via the DPD app.
The DPD AppIf you choose to use the DPD app, you'll have greater control over your delivery options. Download the app to be able to: specify which neighbours to deliver to if you're out (and which ones to avoid!), specify a leave safe location, redirect your parcel to a participating local store, take a photo of your house to help the driver identify it, take a photo of where you'd like the driver to leave your parcel (leave safe). You'll can download the DPD app from your phone or tablets app store (Google Play Store or Apple App Store).
Downloading the app is optional. DPD will also email you the day before your delivery and also on the day to confirm your delivery slot. These emails will contain a link for you to adjust your delivery on their website - for example to deliver to a neighbour (you'll need to download the app to say which ones to avoid).
Please note that you can download the app at any time to set your default preferences. To specify different preferences for an order you've just placed with us, you'll need to wait until your order has been packed and sent on to DPD before it shows up in their system.
Click here for a guide on how to use the app and specify delivery instructions
Option 1: Set your default delivery preferences
You can setup your default delivery options in the DPD app. After that, the driver will follow your instructions each time they deliver. Please note this only applies to DPD orders and it will apply to anything they deliver to you.
Option 2: Deliver to and avoid certain neighbours
You can select which neighbours you would prefer the driver try and leave your parcel and which neighbours the driver should avoid
Option 3: Leave safe options (with photos)
Select a place where the driver can safely leave your parcel, plus take a photo of your safe place to help them find it
Option 4: Redirect to a pickup shop
Redirect your parcel to a participating local shop where you can pick it up later. You'll find a list of local shops that participate in this scheme in the app. Only shops in the app are eligible.
Option 5: Setup instructions for each delivery attempt
Specify what the driver should do on the first, second and other delivery attempts
Review your options
Review your options and save your preferences. Once you setup your default delivery options, you won't have to do it again.
Remember that to do this, you'll need to download the DPD app from your app store (Google Play Store or Apple App Store). These options only apply to deliveries from DPD and will apply to any company that uses DPD (from us and other companies that use DPD).
Hermes Delivery Options
For orders under 14kg in weight, we use Hermes.
Leave Safe Delivery Option - Select 'Leave Safe' if you think you won't be in when the parcel arrives. You can provide instructions at the time of checking out, or when Hermes email you to confirm the day of your delivery (look for the link in their email). You can also download the Hermes app from your app store for greater control over your delivery.
Signed For Delivery Option - The driver will attempt to hand you the parcel. If you aren't in, you can provide instructions via the links in the delivery confirmation email Hermes will send you. You can also provide instructions via the Hermes app.
All Delivery Options
The below table gives a detailed breakdown of the costs to each area we ship to.
|Postcode||Under 1.8kg||Under 12.5kg
or £25 (up to 28kg)
|Surcharge for every 25kg over 28kg
(See Explanation Below)*
|Mainland UK using 3-5 working days delivery option||£2.95||£3.95||FREE||FREE|
|Mainland UK using 1-2 working days delivery option||£3.95||£4.95||£0.79||No additional charge|
|AB36-38, AB55-56 FK17-21 IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63 KW1-14 PA21-40 PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50||£2.95||£9.95||£3.95||£3.95 + £2.50 per 25kg|
|HS1-9 IV40-51, IV55-56 KA27-28 KW15-17 PA20, PA41-49, PA60 - 78 PH42-44 ZE1-3||£2.95||£9.95||£3.95||£3.95 + £2.50 per 25kg|
|BT||£2.95||£12.95||£7.95||£7.95 + £5.00 per 25kg|
|JE,GY||£2.95||£21.95||£15.95||£15.95 + £15.50 per 25kg|
|IM||£2.95||£14.95||£8.95||£8.95 + £8.50 per 25kg|