Henry Bell Heritage Gold Squirrel Proof Feeder Seed
You appear to be using Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer will no longer be supported by Microsoft after June 2022 after which we will drop support too.
We strongly recommend switching to a more modern web browser to shop on our site such as Edge, Chrome or Firefox.
Your version of the Safari web browser is no longer supported.
Our website uses the latest technologies to keep our customers data safe and to protect you from cyber crime, which means we can no longer support your web browser due to its age.
Please visit our website from a more modern web browser such as Google Chrome.
- Henry Bell Heritage Squirrel Proof Cage22 reviews
£9.99Henry Bell Heritage Gold Squirrel Proof Feeder Fat Ball3 reviews
- 4.3636363636364 out of 5
- Not Starling proof - I bought this after reading a review that it kept the starlings at bay. It does not. In fact it makes it easier for them to get at the seed. I ve added a chicken wire cover with small holes for the smaller birds. That seems to have do
£24.99Henry Bell Heritage Gold Squirrel Proof Feeder Peanut6 reviews
- 4 out of 5
- Now very good - When first hung in the garden the squirrels managed to remove the 'lid' and get to the fat balls. After I checked it and 'screwed' the lid down more it has been fine -very pleased with it .
£24.99Everyday No Mess Seed Blend380 reviews
- 4 out of 5
- effective - has proved very effective against our very persistent squirrels. So far so good
- 4.7815789473684 out of 5
- Tony Andrew
- Not messy…..
Prices from £5.89Pet and Garden Scoop - Green2 reviews
£1.99Premium No Grow No Waste Seed Blend1024 reviews
- 4.5 out of 5
- Good product but much smaller than I expected. It has a very narrow diameter and I need at least 3 scoops to put enough seed in the wild bird feeder.
- 4.78515625 out of 5
- Exactly as described - Good value. As described. Most importantly the birds enjoy it!
Prices from £7.89Premium Gold Seed Blend159 reviews
- 4.6666666666667 out of 5
- My recent order - Very happy with quality of product the birds seem to love it.
Prices from £6.39Ark-Klens (Ready to Use) 500ml16 reviews
£7.99Tom Chambers Squirrel Stop Seed Feeder12 reviews
- 4.8125 out of 5
- Alan Timson
- Good products and the delivery was extremely prompt. - This order was to provide a replacement as my previous spray is now empty
£39.99Premium Sunflower Heart Kernels6987 reviews
- 4.4166666666667 out of 5
- It works - Finally found a squirrel proof seed feeder that works! The clever ( or annoying) squirrels have managed to find a way into All the others that I have bought. This one has the cage to keep them out but also the top locks securely so the can t ge
Premium Sunflower Rich Seed Blend110 reviews
- 4.8769142693574 out of 5
- David Moore
- Excellent product, no bits just Good seed
- 4.7363636363636 out of 5
- Mr M. A. Lowe
- This is the latest of regular orders I make with this company. I would suggest that is endorsement enough. I get more than a little irritated being asked to review every purchase I make.
Prices from £6.19
Please note, this feeder is changing to a mesh tube design rather than a plastic tube. During the transition period we cannot guarantee which style you will recieve.
Part of the Heritage Collection, th Henry Bell Heritage Gold Squirrel Proof Feeder Seed is a large, strong and stylish squirrel proof seed feeder.
This feeder can hold approximately 275g of our seed mix and is designed to hold all seed mixes and sunflower seeds.
The feeder features a robust and easy lift lid, alongside bird friendly perches and an angled based to support the easy flow of seed.
Created in aluminium which is light, strong, corrosion resistant and easy to maintain the feeder is beautifully finished in antique gold.
*A Note On Juvenile Squirrels and Juvenile large birds
The feeders can only protect against adult grey squirrels and large adult birds such as magpies, crows rooks etc, which ultimately do the most damage. Some birds, such as a woodpecker, wont fit through the bars but could manage to get their beaks inside and access the food.
There is always a chance than an adolescent young squirrel could squeeze into the bars and access the feeder. The young squirrels look very similar to adults but are actually far fluffier making them much more flexible! Squirrels are normally born in March, April, July and August so there may well be a risk around these months. This is short term issue and will be the problem of any feeder that has researched the necessary bar spacing required. You may also find that adolescent jackdaws, crows and pigeons may find their way in. The bars on these feeders cannot be made smaller to protect from adolescent or red squirrels as this would pose a risk to the birds.
If squirrels do manage to get into the feeders to prevent damage to the plastic tubes a dash of chilli flakes mixed in with the nuts or seeds will have no effect on the birds at all but will deter the squirrels.
CUSTOMER REVIEWSExcellent 67% 4 reviewsGreat 0% 0 reviewsAverage 34% 2 reviewsPoor 0% 0 reviewsBad 0% 0 reviews5 stars (4)4 stars (0)3 stars (2)2 stars (0)1 star (0)CLEARRobert a year agoJust ok OkRobert a year agoJust ok - OkLOAD MORE REVIEWS
All orders over £25 are delivered for FREE.
For out of areas (e.g. Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and outlying areas), please refer to our delivery information for our delivery charges.
Please refer to our delivery information for further delivery details, time frames, options and what to expect.Love Garden Birds Trustpilot Reviews