Henry Bell Heritage Gold Squirrel Proof Feeder Seed
You appear to be using Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer will no longer be supported by Microsoft after June 2022 after which we will drop support too.
We strongly recommend switching to a more modern web browser to shop on our site such as Edge, Chrome or Firefox.
Your version of the Safari web browser is no longer supported.
Our website uses the latest technologies to keep our customers data safe and to protect you from cyber crime, which means we can no longer support your web browser due to its age.
Please visit our website from a more modern web browser such as Google Chrome.
- Henry Bell Heritage Squirrel Proof Cage30 reviews
£9.99Henry Bell Heritage Gold Squirrel Proof Feeder Fat Ball4 reviews
- 4.3333333333333 out of 5
- Oxford Lady
- Well made good fit over feeders though moves around a bit and not starling-proofWe don't have a squirrel problem but bought two of these to try to prevent our local starling flock from gobbling up the food for the smaller visitors too fast. Not successful
£24.99Henry Bell Heritage Gold Squirrel Proof Feeder Peanut6 reviews
- 4 out of 5
- Keeps the squirrels and large birds offEasy to refill. Is being used by the small birds.
£24.99Everyday No Mess Seed Blend412 reviews
- 4 out of 5
- effective - has proved very effective against our very persistent squirrels. So far so good
- 4.7791262135922 out of 5
- Tony Andrew
- Not messy…..
Prices from £5.89Pet and Garden Scoop - Green2 reviews
£1.99Premium No Grow No Waste Seed Blend1086 reviews
- 5 out of 5
- Great idea - Great little scoop for filling peanuts and niger feeders. Makes it no mess free
- 4.7836095764273 out of 5
- Premium bird food - The birds love it the delivery was quick too.
Prices from £7.89CJ Wildlife Singapore Squirrel Resistant Seed Feeder2 reviews
£17.99Premium Gold Seed Blend167 reviews
- 5 out of 5
- Excellent Feeder except for cleaning. - Good quality but cannot see that it is possible to to remove the bottom feeding stations for cleaning. These consist of a metal rod across the bottom of the feeder which on each side of the feeder becomes the bottom
- 4.6706586826347 out of 5
- My recent order - Very happy with quality of product the birds seem to love it.
Prices from £6.39Gardman Bird Feeder Brush33 reviews
£2.99Ark-Klens (Ready to Use) 500ml18 reviews
- 4.5151515151515 out of 5
- Brian Capon
- Part of order went awol - although i assume this was not gwd's fault gwd sorted it all out and rest of order was delivered next day. only slight gripe is that if gwd had advised me in advance of the delivery (they seemed to know about it when i phoned) -
£7.99Tom Chambers Squirrel Stop Seed Feeder16 reviews
- 4.6666666666667 out of 5
- Ruth Allingham
- Fast and accurate delivery - Very effective cleaner and good to know that improves the hygiene of the bird tables
£39.99Premium Sunflower Heart Kernels7495 reviews
- 4.375 out of 5
- Squirrels fail! - I ve had this (unexpectedly massive) feeder for two weeks and the squirrels have launched attack after attack without success. The feeder remains undamaged. Squirrels are frustrated. Small birds are getting fed. Result! It s expensive bu
- 4.8740493662442 out of 5
- Barbara New
- Good quality sunflower hearts and well packed. Attracts a wide selection of birds and its not messy.
Prices from £6.89
Please note, this feeder is changing to a mesh tube design rather than a plastic tube. During the transition period we cannot guarantee which style you will recieve.
Part of the Heritage Collection, th Henry Bell Heritage Gold Squirrel Proof Feeder Seed is a large, strong and stylish squirrel proof seed feeder.
This feeder can hold approximately 275g of our seed mix and is designed to hold all seed mixes and sunflower seeds.
The feeder features a robust and easy lift lid, alongside bird friendly perches and an angled based to support the easy flow of seed.
Created in aluminium which is light, strong, corrosion resistant and easy to maintain the feeder is beautifully finished in antique gold.
*A Note On Juvenile Squirrels and Juvenile large birds
The feeders can only protect against adult grey squirrels and large adult birds such as magpies, crows rooks etc, which ultimately do the most damage. Some birds, such as a woodpecker, wont fit through the bars but could manage to get their beaks inside and access the food.
There is always a chance than an adolescent young squirrel could squeeze into the bars and access the feeder. The young squirrels look very similar to adults but are actually far fluffier making them much more flexible! Squirrels are normally born in March, April, July and August so there may well be a risk around these months. This is short term issue and will be the problem of any feeder that has researched the necessary bar spacing required. You may also find that adolescent jackdaws, crows and pigeons may find their way in. The bars on these feeders cannot be made smaller to protect from adolescent or red squirrels as this would pose a risk to the birds.
If squirrels do manage to get into the feeders to prevent damage to the plastic tubes a dash of chilli flakes mixed in with the nuts or seeds will have no effect on the birds at all but will deter the squirrels.
CUSTOMER REVIEWSExcellent 67% 4 reviewsGreat 0% 0 reviewsAverage 34% 2 reviewsPoor 0% 0 reviewsBad 0% 0 reviews5 stars (4)4 stars (0)3 stars (2)2 stars (0)1 star (0)CLEARRobert a year agoJust ok OkRobert a year agoJust ok - OkLOAD MORE REVIEWS
All orders over £25 are delivered for FREE.
For out of areas (e.g. Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and outlying areas), please refer to our delivery information for our delivery charges.
Please refer to our delivery information for further delivery details, time frames, options and what to expect.Love Garden Birds Trustpilot Reviews