Miracle-Gro Performance Organics All-Purpose Concentrate - 1L
Performance Organics All-Purpose Concentrate is an organic liquid plant food which is made from 100% natural plants, and in trials this gardening product grows plants up to twice the size as they would be if unfed.Read more
You appear to be using Internet Explorer. To get the best experience, we recommend using a more modern web browser to shop on our site such as Edge, Chrome or Firefox.
You can continue to use Internet Explorer to access our website, however we recommend using a more modern web browser such as Edge, Chrome or Firefox to get the best experience on our website.
This is because Microsoft will soon be dropping support for Internet Explorer, after which the browser will no longer receive security updates. So to protect our customers from cyber crime, we will be ending support in the future.
Your version of the Safari web browser is no longer supported.
Our website uses the latest technologies to keep our customers data safe and to protect you from cyber crime, which means we can no longer support your web browser due to its age.
Please visit our website from a more modern web browser such as Google Chrome.
Performance Organics All-Purpose Concentrate is an organic liquid plant food which is made from 100% natural plants.
This 100% natural and organic gardening product in trials grows plants to twice the size as they would be if unfed.
Suitable for all plants and vegan growers.
Recommended to use this Miracle-Gro alongside Miracle-Gro Performance Organics Compost to get even better results!
How to Use:
- Shake the bottle well before use and using the dosage guide dilute the liquid plant food into a watering can.
- Soak the soil around the base of each plant.
- Use on fruits, vegetables and ornamental plants all around your house and garden.
- Start feeding when flowers & fruit start forming and continue to feed from early spring to late summer when the plants are actively growing.
How Often to Apply:
- Indoor plants & herbs: 1/4 cap to 1 L of water, feed weekly.
- Plants in pots: 1/2 cap to 1 L of water, feed weekly.
- Plants in soil: 1/2 cap to 1 L of water, feed weekly.
- High feeders: tomato/potato/petunia/geranium, feed weekly.
- Low feeders: carrot/salad/impatiens/snapdragon, feed every 2-3 weeks.
Advice and Tips.
- Wash hands after use and wash splashes from skin.
- Do not keep diluted feed
- We recommend using gloves when gardening.
- Store out of direct sunlight, in a cool dry place between 5°C and 35°C and out of the reach of children.
- Avoid over watering or allowing plants to dry out as this can cause damage to the roots.
- Shake before use and dilute according to dosage guide on the bottle.
All orders over £25 (or weighing 12.5kg or more) are delivered free of charge.
For out of areas (e.g. Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and outlying areas), please refer to our delivery information for our delivery charges.
Please refer to our delivery information for further delivery details, time frames, options and what to expect.