Premium Wild Bird Peanuts Aflatoxin Tested
You appear to be using Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer will no longer be supported by Microsoft after June 2022 after which we will drop support too.
We strongly recommend switching to a more modern web browser to shop on our site such as Edge, Chrome or Firefox.
Your version of the Safari web browser is no longer supported.
Our website uses the latest technologies to keep our customers data safe and to protect you from cyber crime, which means we can no longer support your web browser due to its age.
Please visit our website from a more modern web browser such as Google Chrome.
- Henry Bell Ready To Feed Filled Peanut Feeder46 reviews
£4.99Johnston & Jeff Hammertone Cast Metal Peanut Feeder - 40cm2 reviews
- 4.5652173913043 out of 5
- Good quality product that birds seem to love.
£11.99Standard Wild Bird Peanuts Aflatoxin Tested2016 reviews
- 5 out of 5
- Sturdy and robust - Excellent value sturdy and robust and holds loads of peanuts. Mind you empty in 3 days. Quick delivery
- 4.7628968253968 out of 5
- MRS MARILYN FIELD
- Good quality
Prices from £8.39Henry Bell Heritage Gold Squirrel Proof Feeder Peanut6 reviews
£19.99Value Whole and Split Bird Peanuts855 reviews
- 4 out of 5
- effective - has proved very effective against our very persistent squirrels. So far so good
- 4.7953216374269 out of 5
- B E
- Superb administrator. Dealt with query post order very quickly
Prices from £6.89Peanut Splits Aflatoxin Tested833 reviews
- 4.7743097238896 out of 5
- very fast delivery,helpful currier and very very happy birds
Prices from £7.39Peanut Granules211 reviews
- 4.7582938388626 out of 5
- Raymond Shreeve
- I can say that alot of the birds we feed,love the peanut granules because they are the right size and enables them to carry to a safe pirch.
Prices from £9.89Tom Chambers Squirrel Stop Peanut Feeder2 reviews
- 4 out of 5
- Mix up - I bought 2 feeders Thus one specifically for peanuts and the other a seed feeder. No birds ate from the peanut feeder as the mesh behind the feeding hole was not big enough for the bird to get at the peanuts. Assumed they had labelled the Feeders
Larger and plumper than our standard peanuts our premium peanuts are a traditional favourite of many birds, filled with naturally high levels of oils, protein and fats. Peanuts are perfect for feeding all year around, perfect for cold winter days and during the breeding season.
We source our peanuts from around the world to ensure the best quality, we firstly select based on whether the peanuts are aflatoxin tested to ensure they are completely safe, then on size and look. We only use the best quality of peanuts to go into our Premium Peanuts but due to the different sourcing locations and time of year the peanuts may vary in colour from pale to a rich orange, even red skin and the size will vary although we do try and select larger peanuts where possible. These changes are nothing to worry about and do not impact on the quality.
Baby birds can choke on large loose peanuts so please ensure that you feed whole peanuts from a mesh feeder – you can find our range of peanut feeders here.
All garden birds love peanuts but they are especially loved by tits, jays, finches, nuthatches and woodpeckers.
As a result of the high fat content within our peanut products we have had to revert to shipping these in plastic bags.
Please follow the following storage instructions, to ensure your bird food doesn’t go mouldy –
- Bird Peanuts should be stored in a cool and dry place, in an air tight container (ideally plastic or metal). Away from direct sunlight.
- The ideal place for storing your peanuts and other bird food is in a garage or a dark shed, be careful that the shed doesn’t get too warm in the summer as this will significantly reduce the life of the food.
- You can see our storage container range here
Available in 2kg, 5kg, 12.55kg, 15kg (3 x 5kg), 25.1kg (2 x 12.55kg).
Buy in bulk to get the cheapest premium wild bird peanuts (25kg) online.
Feed from a specific peanut feeder.
The Peanuts are 80/90 size (number of Peanuts that fit in the average hand). We source our peanuts from all over the world to ensure that we bring you the best at the best prices. The climate condition at the growing location can have a large influence on the look of the peanuts but rest assured that they have been aflatoxin tested to ensure they are safe for birds. Please note that the appearance of the peanuts may differ slightly to those in the photos.
CUSTOMER REVIEWSExcellent 79% 470 reviewsGreat 19% 110 reviewsAverage 2% 12 reviewsPoor 1% 6 reviewsBad 1% 2 reviews5 stars (470)4 stars (110)3 stars (12)2 stars (6)1 star (2)CLEARChristine a day agoSeem good quality Let the birds decideAngela Hughes 5 days agoWildlife love themLOAD MORE REVIEWS
All orders over £25 are delivered for FREE.
For out of areas (e.g. Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and outlying areas), please refer to our delivery information for our delivery charges.
Please refer to our delivery information for further delivery details, time frames, options and what to expect.Love Garden Birds Trustpilot Reviews