Premium Wild Bird Peanuts Aflatoxin Tested
Prices from £8.89
You appear to be using Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer will no longer be supported by Microsoft after June 2022 after which we will drop support too.
We strongly recommend switching to a more modern web browser to shop on our site such as Edge, Chrome or Firefox.
Your version of the Safari web browser is no longer supported.
Our website uses the latest technologies to keep our customers data safe and to protect you from cyber crime, which means we can no longer support your web browser due to its age.
Please visit our website from a more modern web browser such as Google Chrome.
- Brome Squirrel Buster Peanut18 reviews
£67.99Henry Bell Ready To Feed Filled Peanut Feeder48 reviews
- 4.6111111111111 out of 5
- Really does stop squirrels and pigeons eating all the small birds' food - This is the best peanut feeder I have ever bought. It really deters unwanted diners!
£4.99Johnston & Jeff Hammertone Cast Metal Peanut Feeder - 40cm2 reviews
- 4.5 out of 5
- Okay feeder - I feed the birds in my garden a mixture of mealworms and suet pellets sunflower hearts and suet balls. All of these are preferred to peanuts. It was a free gift so I will pass it on to my grandchildren.
£14.99Standard Wild Bird Peanuts Aflatoxin Tested2086 reviews
- 5 out of 5
- Sturdy and robust - Excellent value sturdy and robust and holds loads of peanuts. Mind you empty in 3 days. Quick delivery
- 4.7545541706616 out of 5
- Jenny Sinclair
- Birds seem to love them and that's what counts
Prices from £8.39Henry Bell Heritage Gold Squirrel Proof Feeder Peanut6 reviews
£24.99Value Whole and Split Bird Peanuts881 reviews
- 4 out of 5
- effective - has proved very effective against our very persistent squirrels. So far so good
- 4.7843359818388 out of 5
- Chris (Bristol)
- Great product at a great price.
Prices from £6.89Peanut Splits Aflatoxin Tested850 reviews
- 4.7529411764706 out of 5
- Nice, big bag - high quality. Birds & red squirrels are all happy customers at the peanut feeder!
Prices from £7.29Peanut Granules204 reviews
- 4.7450980392157 out of 5
- Laurence Sayers-Gillan
- Usual good service
Prices from £9.79Tom Chambers Squirrel Stop Peanut Feeder2 reviews
£39.99Sunflower Hearts & Whole & Split Peanuts Bundle32 reviews
- 4 out of 5
- Mix up - I bought 2 feeders Thus one specifically for peanuts and the other a seed feeder. No birds ate from the peanut feeder as the mesh behind the feeding hole was not big enough for the bird to get at the peanuts. Assumed they had labelled the Feeders
- 4.78125 out of 5
- of Michelle
- They are exactly as described - packaged well for transit - good customer care
Prices from £53.49Tom Chambers Pewter Flick 'n' Click Squirrel Resistant Peanut Feeder6 reviews
- 4.3333333333333 out of 5
- Well made and easy to useUnfortunately not resistant to our squirrels! One managed to find the only bit of plastic on the feeder which is underneath and chewed through it! It was holding a spring have managed to find something to replace it. Not sure how
Larger and plumper than our standard peanuts our premium peanuts are a traditional favourite of many birds, filled with naturally high levels of oils, protein and fats. Peanuts are perfect for feeding all year around, perfect for cold winter days and during the breeding season.
We source our peanuts from around the world to ensure the best quality, we firstly select based on whether the peanuts are aflatoxin tested to ensure they are completely safe, then on size and look. We only use the best quality of peanuts to go into our Premium Peanuts but due to the different sourcing locations and time of year the peanuts may vary in colour from pale to a rich orange, even red skin and the size will vary although we do try and select larger peanuts where possible. These changes are nothing to worry about and do not impact on the quality.
Baby birds can choke on large loose peanuts so please ensure that you feed whole peanuts from a mesh feeder – you can find our range of peanut feeders here.
All garden birds love peanuts but they are especially loved by tits, jays, finches, nuthatches and woodpeckers.
As a result of the high fat content within our peanut products we have had to revert to shipping these in plastic bags.
Please follow the following storage instructions, to ensure your bird food doesn’t go mouldy –
- Bird Peanuts should be stored in a cool and dry place, in an air tight container (ideally plastic or metal). Away from direct sunlight.
- The ideal place for storing your peanuts and other bird food is in a garage or a dark shed, be careful that the shed doesn’t get too warm in the summer as this will significantly reduce the life of the food.
- You can see our storage container range here
Available in 2kg, 5kg, 12.55kg, 25kg and 50kg (2 x 25kg) sizes. Please note the 50kg is delivered as two 25kg bags.
Buy in bulk to get the cheapest premium wild bird peanuts 25kg and 50kg online.
Feed from a specific peanut feeder.
The Peanuts are 80/90 size (number of Peanuts that fit in the average hand). We source our peanuts from all over the world to ensure that we bring you the best at the best prices. The climate condition at the growing location can have a large influence on the look of the peanuts but rest assured that they have been aflatoxin tested to ensure they are safe for birds. Please note that the appearance of the peanuts may differ slightly to those in the photos.
CUSTOMER REVIEWSExcellent 77% 482 reviewsGreat 21% 127 reviewsAverage 2% 12 reviewsPoor 2% 7 reviewsBad 0% 0 reviews5 stars (482)4 stars (127)3 stars (12)2 stars (7)1 star (0)CLEARAnnie Oakly 3 weeks agoThought these wild bird peanuts were particularly good quality.Annie Oakly 3 weeks agoThought these wild bird peanuts were particularly good quality.LOAD MORE REVIEWS
All orders over £25 are delivered for FREE.
For out of areas (e.g. Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and outlying areas), please refer to our delivery information for our delivery charges.
Please refer to our delivery information for further delivery details, time frames, options and what to expect.Love Garden Birds Trustpilot Reviews