Brome Squirrel Buster Plus Seed Feeder
You appear to be using Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer will no longer be supported by Microsoft after June 2022 after which we will drop support too.
We strongly recommend switching to a more modern web browser to shop on our site such as Edge, Chrome or Firefox.
Your version of the Safari web browser is no longer supported.
Our website uses the latest technologies to keep our customers data safe and to protect you from cyber crime, which means we can no longer support your web browser due to its age.
Please visit our website from a more modern web browser such as Google Chrome.
- Tom Chambers Squirrel Stop Seed Feeder12 reviews
£39.99Tom Chambers Squirrel Stop Peanut Feeder2 reviews
- 4.4166666666667 out of 5
- It works - Finally found a squirrel proof seed feeder that works! The clever ( or annoying) squirrels have managed to find a way into All the others that I have bought. This one has the cage to keep them out but also the top locks securely so the can t ge
£39.99Brome Squirrel Buster Niger Finch5 reviews
- 4 out of 5
- Mix up - I bought 2 feeders Thus one specifically for peanuts and the other a seed feeder. No birds ate from the peanut feeder as the mesh behind the feeding hole was not big enough for the bird to get at the peanuts. Assumed they had labelled the Feeders
Special Price £49.99 Regular Price £59.45Brome Squirrel Buster Classic Seed Feeder58 reviews
- 4.4 out of 5
- Debbie Brown
- Best price online that i could find for this product. website easy to use item was as described and delivery was quickExpensive but looks good quality.
£52.49Premium No Grow No Waste Seed Blend1066 reviews
- 4.6206896551724 out of 5
- Rosamund Shannon
- No problems so far - Seems to be doing the job. the birds have worked it out and the seed level is going down. no sign of squirrels .
- 4.7936210131332 out of 5
- Exactly as described - Good value. As described. Most importantly the birds enjoy it!
Prices from £4.73Premium Gold Seed Blend165 reviews
- 4.6787878787879 out of 5
- My recent order - Very happy with quality of product the birds seem to love it.
Prices from £4.01Supa Wild Bird Feeder Cleaning Brush2 reviews
£2.49Gardman Bird Feeder Brush30 reviews
- 5 out of 5
- Looks just right for cleaning bird feeders. Appears to be good quality but have not yet used it.
£2.99Ark-Klens (Ready to Use) 500ml17 reviews
- 4.5 out of 5
- Sophie's thoughts
- Seems suitable and does the job.
£6.99Henry Bell Heritage Gold Squirrel Proof Feeder Seed7 reviews
- 4.8235294117647 out of 5
- This product has cleaned both my bird baths really well. I would buy again in future, but not needed yet,
£19.99Weather Guard for Brome Squirrel Buster Plus6 reviews
- 4.4285714285714 out of 5
- Joanne Butler
- Great feeder, the lid slides up the hanger & has a clip to keep it closed. The birds took to it straightaway and so far the squirrels haven’t managed to get into it. the lid, ports/perches are all metal.
£21.49Premium Robin & Blackbird No Mess Seed Blend728 reviews
- 4.8333333333333 out of 5
- Stefanie Dawson
- Have got two squirrel buster plus feeders both with weather guards. They work brilliantly keeping seed dry and birds don’t mind at all
- 4.8118131868132 out of 5
- First time I’ve purchased this bird seed which I have been mixing with the no grow bird seed and it seems to be very popular with the robins and blackbirds. The sparrows and bluetits also enjoy the seed mix too.
Prices from £4.21
The Brome Squirrel Buster Plus Seed Feeder is the biggest seed feeder in the award winning 100% Squirrel Proof Squirrel Buster range. It holds an amazing 3 litres of food – the equivalent of nearly 2.5kg so you will have to do less refills.
Unlike many other anti Squirrel Feeders which state they are Squirrel Proof this is the only one that is actually 100% squirrel proof!! Sales of over 2 million testify to its ability.
The secret to its success is a unique weight activated mechanism which shuts off the ports preventing squirrels or large birds from getting to the food within or even shaking the feeder so the food falls out.
So if it’s Squirrels, Pigeons, Magpies or Jackdaws this feeder will stop them.
A handy guide accompanies your new feeder with details the weight of some common birds. This enables you to adjust the weight mechanism’s sensitivity to decide which size of birds can feed from the feeder.
The feeder also comes with a feeder perch ring which can be added to allow birds that like to feed head on to use the feeder.
The Squirrel Buster needs to be at positioned at least 18" away from anything as a squirrel could stretch or jump.
We are experiencing severe supply issues on the Squirrel Buster range, we would suggest as a great alternative the Tom Chambers Squirrel Stop Seed Feeder.
Lifetime Manufacturers Guarantee
This Squirrel Buster 100% Proof Seed Feeder comes with a lifetime manufacturer’s guarantee – just register your feeder when you receive it using the link below:
D 165mm x H 600mm (including the handle the height is 670mm)
Please note that this item will be despatched in the supplier’s box within a plastic bag, revealing what’s inside. If this is a gift and you would like this to be placed discreetly please contact our Customer Service team before placing your order on 01924 929900 or [email protected], an additional £5 packaging and labour charge will apply for this service.
CUSTOMER REVIEWSExcellent 70% 9 reviewsGreat 31% 4 reviewsAverage 0% 0 reviewsPoor 0% 0 reviewsBad 0% 0 reviews5 stars (9)4 stars (4)3 stars (0)2 stars (0)1 star (0)CLEARClive 3 years agoEffective well made and good service - effective wellmade and good serviceGraham 3 years agoReally works Squirrels can t get at it and the birds like it so much that I have to fill it up more often that I imagined.LOAD MORE REVIEWS
All orders over £25 are delivered for FREE.
For out of areas (e.g. Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and outlying areas), please refer to our delivery information for our delivery charges.
Please refer to our delivery information for further delivery details, time frames, options and what to expect.
Squirrel Buster Plus Feeder: Assembling Your Feeder
Read on for information on how to assemble the Squirrel Buster Plus Feeder
1. Insert the shroud over the bottom section of your feeder.
2. Screw the wing nut on (clockwise).
3. Insert the skirt.
4. Insert the seed tube.
5. Attach and latch the hanger cover over the top of the feeder.
Squirrel Buster Plus Feeder: Dismantling Your Feeder
Read on for information on how to disassemble the Squirrel Buster Plus Feeder
1. Disconnect the hanger from the feeder.
2. Disconnect and remove the seed tube.
3. Remove the outer skirt component.
4. Remove the bottom wing nut (counter clockwise).
5. Finally, remove the shroud that slots over the bottom section of the feeder.
Squirrel Buster Parts
Your Squirrel Buster consists of the below parts. To request any spare parts, please contact Jacobi Jayne directly on 0800 072 0130 with the product number.Love Garden Birds Trustpilot Reviews