Brome Squirrel Buster Plus Seed Feeder
You appear to be using Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer will no longer be supported by Microsoft after June 2022 after which we will drop support too.
We strongly recommend switching to a more modern web browser to shop on our site such as Edge, Chrome or Firefox.
Your version of the Safari web browser is no longer supported.
Our website uses the latest technologies to keep our customers data safe and to protect you from cyber crime, which means we can no longer support your web browser due to its age.
Please visit our website from a more modern web browser such as Google Chrome.
- Brome Squirrel Buster Peanut18 reviews
£67.99Brome Squirrel Buster Standard Seed Feeder68 reviews
- 4.6111111111111 out of 5
- Really does stop squirrels and pigeons eating all the small birds' food - This is the best peanut feeder I have ever bought. It really deters unwanted diners!
£39.99Tom Chambers Squirrel Stop Seed Feeder16 reviews
- 4.7647058823529 out of 5
- Great product. Cheaper than other sites.
£39.99Tom Chambers Squirrel Stop Peanut Feeder2 reviews
- 4.375 out of 5
- Squirrels fail! - I ve had this (unexpectedly massive) feeder for two weeks and the squirrels have launched attack after attack without success. The feeder remains undamaged. Squirrels are frustrated. Small birds are getting fed. Result! It s expensive bu
£39.99Brome Squirrel Buster Niger Finch6 reviews
- 4 out of 5
- Mix up - I bought 2 feeders Thus one specifically for peanuts and the other a seed feeder. No birds ate from the peanut feeder as the mesh behind the feeding hole was not big enough for the bird to get at the peanuts. Assumed they had labelled the Feeders
£54.99Brome Squirrel Buster Classic Seed Feeder74 reviews
- 4.3333333333333 out of 5
- Debbie Brown
- Best price online that i could find for this product. website easy to use item was as described and delivery was quickExpensive but looks good quality.
£54.99Premium No Grow No Waste Seed Blend1086 reviews
- 4.5945945945946 out of 5
- Philippa Elmhirst
- Plenty of choice. - Well-designed squirrel buster with useful leaflet to go with it.
- 4.7836095764273 out of 5
- Premium bird food - The birds love it the delivery was quick too.
Prices from £7.89Premium Gold Seed Blend167 reviews
- 4.6706586826347 out of 5
- My recent order - Very happy with quality of product the birds seem to love it.
Prices from £6.39Gardman Bird Feeder Brush33 reviews
£2.99Ark-Klens (Ready to Use) 500ml18 reviews
- 4.5151515151515 out of 5
- Brian Capon
- Part of order went awol - although i assume this was not gwd's fault gwd sorted it all out and rest of order was delivered next day. only slight gripe is that if gwd had advised me in advance of the delivery (they seemed to know about it when i phoned) -
£7.99Henry Bell Heritage Gold Squirrel Proof Feeder Seed6 reviews
- 4.6666666666667 out of 5
- Ruth Allingham
- Fast and accurate delivery - Very effective cleaner and good to know that improves the hygiene of the bird tables
£24.99Weather Guard for Brome Squirrel Buster Plus6 reviews
- 4.3333333333333 out of 5
- Squirrel hates it - The squirrel owned the last feeder and chased everything else away. Nuts were being buried everywhere. He has now given up and the birds are getting fed at last.
£19.99Premium Robin & Blackbird No Mess Seed Blend714 reviews
- 4.8333333333333 out of 5
- Stefanie Dawson
- Have got two squirrel buster plus feeders both with weather guards. They work brilliantly keeping seed dry and birds don’t mind at all
- 4.8109243697479 out of 5
- Nicola Vine
- Excellent service
Prices from £6.69
The Brome Squirrel Buster Plus Seed Feeder is the biggest seed feeder in the award winning 100% Squirrel Proof Squirrel Buster range. It holds an amazing 3 litres of food – the equivalent of nearly 2.5kg so you will have to do less refills.
Unlike many other anti Squirrel Feeders which state they are Squirrel Proof this is the only one that is actually 100% squirrel proof!! Sales of over 2 million testify to its ability.
The secret to its success is a unique weight activated mechanism which shuts off the ports preventing squirrels or large birds from getting to the food within or even shaking the feeder so the food falls out.
So if it’s Squirrels, Pigeons, Magpies or Jackdaws this feeder will stop them.
A handy guide accompanies your new feeder with details the weight of some common birds. This enables you to adjust the weight mechanism’s sensitivity to decide which size of birds can feed from the feeder.
The feeder also comes with a feeder perch ring which can be added to allow birds that like to feed head on to use the feeder.
The Squirrel Buster needs to be at positioned at least 18" away from anything as a squirrel could stretch or jump.
We are experiencing severe supply issues on the Squirrel Buster range, we would suggest as a great alternative the Tom Chambers Squirrel Stop Seed Feeder.
Lifetime Manufacturers Guarantee
This Squirrel Buster 100% Proof Seed Feeder comes with a lifetime manufacturer’s guarantee – just register your feeder when you receive it using the link below:
D 165mm x H 600mm (including the handle the height is 670mm)
Please note that this item will be despatched in the supplier’s box within a plastic bag, revealing what’s inside. If this is a gift and you would like this to be placed discreetly please contact our Customer Service team before placing your order on 01924 929900 or [email protected], an additional £5 packaging and labour charge will apply for this service.
CUSTOMER REVIEWSExcellent 72% 10 reviewsGreat 29% 4 reviewsAverage 0% 0 reviewsPoor 0% 0 reviewsBad 0% 0 reviews5 stars (10)4 stars (4)3 stars (0)2 stars (0)1 star (0)CLEARClive a year agoEffective well made and good service - effective wellmade and good serviceClive a year agoEffective well made and good service - effective wellmade and good serviceLOAD MORE REVIEWS
All orders over £25 are delivered for FREE.
For out of areas (e.g. Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and outlying areas), please refer to our delivery information for our delivery charges.
Please refer to our delivery information for further delivery details, time frames, options and what to expect.
Squirrel Buster Plus Feeder: Assembling Your Feeder
Read on for information on how to assemble the Squirrel Buster Plus Feeder
1. Insert the shroud over the bottom section of your feeder.
2. Screw the wing nut on (clockwise).
3. Insert the skirt.
4. Insert the seed tube.
5. Attach and latch the hanger cover over the top of the feeder.
Squirrel Buster Plus Feeder: Dismantling Your Feeder
Read on for information on how to disassemble the Squirrel Buster Plus Feeder
1. Disconnect the hanger from the feeder.
2. Disconnect and remove the seed tube.
3. Remove the outer skirt component.
4. Remove the bottom wing nut (counter clockwise).
5. Finally, remove the shroud that slots over the bottom section of the feeder.
Squirrel Buster Parts
Your Squirrel Buster consists of the below parts. To request any spare parts, please contact Jacobi Jayne directly on 0800 072 0130 with the product number.Love Garden Birds Trustpilot Reviews