Brome Squirrel Buster Standard Seed Feeder
Brome Squirrel Buster Standard Seed Feeder stops Squirrels, Jackdaws, Magpies, Pigeons and other large birds from getting the seed you have placed inside.Read more
You appear to be using Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer will no longer be supported by Microsoft after June 2022 after which we will drop support too.
We strongly recommend switching to a more modern web browser to shop on our site such as Edge, Chrome or Firefox.
Your version of the Safari web browser is no longer supported.
Our website uses the latest technologies to keep our customers data safe and to protect you from cyber crime, which means we can no longer support your web browser due to its age.
Please visit our website from a more modern web browser such as Google Chrome.
- Tom Chambers Squirrel Stop Seed Feeder12 reviews
£39.99Tom Chambers Squirrel Stop Peanut Feeder2 reviews
- 4.4166666666667 out of 5
- It works - Finally found a squirrel proof seed feeder that works! The clever ( or annoying) squirrels have managed to find a way into All the others that I have bought. This one has the cage to keep them out but also the top locks securely so the can t ge
£39.99Pet and Garden Scoop - Green2 reviews
- 4 out of 5
- Mix up - I bought 2 feeders Thus one specifically for peanuts and the other a seed feeder. No birds ate from the peanut feeder as the mesh behind the feeding hole was not big enough for the bird to get at the peanuts. Assumed they had labelled the Feeders
£2.49Brome Squirrel Buster Niger Finch5 reviews
- 4.5 out of 5
- Good product but much smaller than I expected. It has a very narrow diameter and I need at least 3 scoops to put enough seed in the wild bird feeder.
Special Price £49.99 Regular Price £59.45Brome Squirrel Buster Mini Seed Feeder92 reviews
- 4.4 out of 5
- Debbie Brown
- Best price online that i could find for this product. website easy to use item was as described and delivery was quickExpensive but looks good quality.
£26.49Supa Wild Bird Feeder Cleaning Brush2 reviews
- 4.554347826087 out of 5
- Nikki Gabriel
- Fast service arrived next day and great packaging. will use again - It is an xmas present so don't know yet!
£2.49Gardman Bird Feeder Brush30 reviews
- 5 out of 5
- Looks just right for cleaning bird feeders. Appears to be good quality but have not yet used it.
£2.99Ark-Klens (Ready to Use) 500ml17 reviews
- 4.5 out of 5
- Sophie's thoughts
- Seems suitable and does the job.
£6.99Brome Squirrel Buster Classic Seed Feeder58 reviews
- 4.8235294117647 out of 5
- This product has cleaned both my bird baths really well. I would buy again in future, but not needed yet,
£52.49Weather Guard for Brome Squirrel Buster Plus6 reviews
- 4.6206896551724 out of 5
- Rosamund Shannon
- No problems so far - Seems to be doing the job. the birds have worked it out and the seed level is going down. no sign of squirrels .
- 4.8333333333333 out of 5
- Stefanie Dawson
- Have got two squirrel buster plus feeders both with weather guards. They work brilliantly keeping seed dry and birds don’t mind at all
How do you stop Magpies, Pigeons, Parrakeets and other large birds take the all the food you put out for small birds. How do you stop the local family using your feeder like the local fast food takeaway?
Get a Squirrel Buster feeder from Brome. This great range of feeders is that only range on the market that is 100% Squirrel Proof and Large Bird Proof.
The Brome Squirrel Buster Standard Seed Feeder uses the large birds or squirrel’s own weight against themselves. If they put any weight onto the feeder then the feeding ports will shut preventing them from eating the food within. The fact the ports shut also means that the Squirrel can’t shake the feeder to get the seed to fall out.
The mechanism can be adjusted so you can control the size of birds that can feed for the feeder. The Standard Squirrel Buster Seed Feeder holds 0.75 litres of feed.
The Squirrel Buster needs to be at positioned at least 18" away from anything as a squirrel could stretch or jump.
We are experiencing severe supply issues on the Squirrel Buster range, we would suggest as a great alternative the Tom Chambers Squirrel Stop Seed Feeder.
Lifetime Manufacturers Guarantee
This Squirrel Buster 100% Proof Seed Feeder comes with a lifetime manufacturer’s guarantee – just register your feeder when you receive it here: https://www.squirrel-buster.com/
Height: 330mm (including the handle the height is 570mm)
Please note that this item will be despatched in the supplier’s box within a plastic bag, revealing what’s inside. If this is a gift and you would like this to be placed discreetly please contact our Customer Service team before placing your order on 01924 929900 or [email protected], an additional £5 packaging and labour charge will apply for this service.
CUSTOMER REVIEWSExcellent 0% 0 reviewsGreat 0% 0 reviewsAverage 0% 0 reviewsPoor 0% 0 reviewsBad 0% 0 reviews5 stars (0)4 stars (0)3 stars (0)2 stars (0)1 star (0)CLEAR
All orders over £25 are delivered for FREE.
For out of areas (e.g. Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and outlying areas), please refer to our delivery information for our delivery charges.
Please refer to our delivery information for further delivery details, time frames, options and what to expect.
Squirrel Buster Standard Seed Feeder: Assembling Your Feeder
Read on for information on how to assemble the Squirrel Buster Feeder
1. Place the metal shroud over the feeder (you might want to fill it first!)
2. Take the hanger and insert the hooked end onto the top of the feeder.
3. Slide the green metal tube over the hanger hook.
4. That's it! Simply hang your feeder.
Squirrel Buster Standard Seed Feeder: Dismantling Your Feeder
Read on for information on how to disassemble the Squirrel Buster Feeder
1. Lift up the metal tube over the hanger.
2. Unhook the feeder.
3. Lift the metal cage off the seed tube.
4. That's it! You can now either fill your bird feeder with seed, or clean it.
Squirrel Buster Parts
Your Squirrel Buster consists of the below parts. To request any spare parts, please contact Jacobi Jayne directly on 0800 072 0130 with the product number.Love Garden Birds Trustpilot Reviews