Tom Chambers Squirrel Stop Seed Feeder
You appear to be using Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer will no longer be supported by Microsoft after June 2022 after which we will drop support too.
We strongly recommend switching to a more modern web browser to shop on our site such as Edge, Chrome or Firefox.
Your version of the Safari web browser is no longer supported.
Our website uses the latest technologies to keep our customers data safe and to protect you from cyber crime, which means we can no longer support your web browser due to its age.
Please visit our website from a more modern web browser such as Google Chrome.
- Tom Chambers Squirrel Stop Peanut Feeder2 reviews
£39.99Premium Sunflower Rich Seed Blend120 reviews
- 4 out of 5
- Mix up - I bought 2 feeders Thus one specifically for peanuts and the other a seed feeder. No birds ate from the peanut feeder as the mesh behind the feeding hole was not big enough for the bird to get at the peanuts. Assumed they had labelled the Feeders
- 4.775 out of 5
- Christine Fyles
- Love this company.
Prices from £6.19Brome Squirrel Buster Classic Seed Feeder58 reviews
£52.49Sunflower Seed Heart Chips655 reviews
- 4.6206896551724 out of 5
- Rosamund Shannon
- No problems so far - Seems to be doing the job. the birds have worked it out and the seed level is going down. no sign of squirrels .
- 4.8687022900763 out of 5
- Ian Hunt
- The wild birds love this product
Prices from £7.89Premium Gold Seed Blend165 reviews
- 4.6787878787879 out of 5
- My recent order - Very happy with quality of product the birds seem to love it.
Prices from £6.69Everyday No Grow No Waste Seed Blend515 reviews
- 4.7320388349515 out of 5
- Kate Nicholas
- Super value
Prices from £6.19Everyday No Mess Seed Blend396 reviews
- 4.770202020202 out of 5
- Phil Butterworth
- This is a high quality wild bird food and the many varieties of birds who visit our garden, cannot get enough of it!
Prices from £5.89Supa Wild Bird Feeder Cleaning Brush2 reviews
£2.49Gardman Bird Feeder Brush30 reviews
- 5 out of 5
- Looks just right for cleaning bird feeders. Appears to be good quality but have not yet used it.
£2.99Ark-Klens (Ready to Use) 500ml17 reviews
- 4.5 out of 5
- Sophie's thoughts
- Seems suitable and does the job.
£6.99Henry Bell Heritage Gold Squirrel Proof Feeder Seed7 reviews
- 4.8235294117647 out of 5
- This product has cleaned both my bird baths really well. I would buy again in future, but not needed yet,
£19.99Brome Squirrel Buster Mini Seed Feeder92 reviews
- 4.4285714285714 out of 5
- Joanne Butler
- Great feeder, the lid slides up the hanger & has a clip to keep it closed. The birds took to it straightaway and so far the squirrels haven’t managed to get into it. the lid, ports/perches are all metal.
- 4.554347826087 out of 5
- Nikki Gabriel
- Fast service arrived next day and great packaging. will use again - It is an xmas present so don't know yet!
The Tom Chambers Squirrel Stop Seed Feeder is designed to prevent squirrels and larger birds accessing the food.
It is made from heavy duty metal and is built to last. The strong metal ports close when a larger bird of squirrel lands on the perch.
With a strong lid which closes first, it will also prevent squirrels from accessing the food from the top of the feeder.
The feeder also contains a built in squirrel baffle as an extra deterrent, making it a fantastic alternative to the Squirrel Buster feeder range which also uses a weight mechanism to close the ports
If you're looking for something to fill this heavy-duty, squirrel resistant feeder with, why not shop our variety of Seed Mixes.
- Made from heavy duty metal
- Prevents squirrels from feeding by cutting off their food supply
- Metal seed ports close when a heavy bird or squirrel lands on the perch
- Lid closes firmly with clasps to prevent squirrels removing the roof
- Built in squirrel baffle
Dimensions: H 56cm x Dia 19cm
CUSTOMER REVIEWSExcellent 42% 5 reviewsGreat 59% 7 reviewsAverage 0% 0 reviewsPoor 0% 0 reviewsBad 0% 0 reviews5 stars (5)4 stars (7)3 stars (0)2 stars (0)1 star (0)CLEARAlan 2 years agoQuality Bird Feeder - Very well made Bird Feeder which the squirrels do not even bother with. I have been using another brand for a couple years which the squirrels managed after a leap to grasp on to and on one occasion a finch which was feeding at the time was trapped in the feeder and required a trip to the vets to free it and in the process the feeder had to be cut apart and was no longer usable.Paul 2 years agoSquirrels fail! - I ve had this (unexpectedly massive) feeder for two weeks and the squirrels have launched attack after attack without success. The feeder remains undamaged. Squirrels are frustrated. Small birds are getting fed. Result! It s expensive but worth it.LOAD MORE REVIEWS
All orders over £25 are delivered for FREE.
For out of areas (e.g. Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and outlying areas), please refer to our delivery information for our delivery charges.
Please refer to our delivery information for further delivery details, time frames, options and what to expect.Love Garden Birds Trustpilot Reviews