Tom Chambers Squirrel Stop Peanut Feeder
You appear to be using Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer will no longer be supported by Microsoft after June 2022 after which we will drop support too.
We strongly recommend switching to a more modern web browser to shop on our site such as Edge, Chrome or Firefox.
Your version of the Safari web browser is no longer supported.
Our website uses the latest technologies to keep our customers data safe and to protect you from cyber crime, which means we can no longer support your web browser due to its age.
Please visit our website from a more modern web browser such as Google Chrome.
- Brome Squirrel Buster Peanut18 reviews
£67.99Chapelwood Ultra Squirrel Resistant Peanut Feeder12 reviews
- 4.6111111111111 out of 5
- Really does stop squirrels and pigeons eating all the small birds' food - This is the best peanut feeder I have ever bought. It really deters unwanted diners!
£24.99Tom Chambers Squirrel Resistant Sphere Peanut Feeder14 reviews
- 5 out of 5
- Excellent - This is quite heavy so you need somewhere strong to hang it from but the birds love it. I haven't seen many squirrels in the garden since I got it so maybe they've given up!
£19.99Tom Chambers Squirrel Stop Seed Feeder16 reviews
- 4.4285714285714 out of 5
- Attractive feeder - Looks good but I have not seen any birds on it yet although it has been filled and in the garden for 2 weeks.
£39.99Pet and Garden Scoop - Green2 reviews
- 4.375 out of 5
- Squirrels fail! - I ve had this (unexpectedly massive) feeder for two weeks and the squirrels have launched attack after attack without success. The feeder remains undamaged. Squirrels are frustrated. Small birds are getting fed. Result! It s expensive bu
£1.99Premium Wild Bird Peanuts Aflatoxin Tested628 reviews
- 5 out of 5
- Great idea - Great little scoop for filling peanuts and niger feeders. Makes it no mess free
- 4.7261146496815 out of 5
- So much better quality - I have tried the cheaper peanuts in the past but these are so much better quality the cheaper ones were dried up and small. These are excellent.
Prices from £8.89Standard Wild Bird Peanuts Aflatoxin Tested2086 reviews
- 4.7545541706616 out of 5
- Jenny Sinclair
- Birds seem to love them and that's what counts
Prices from £8.39Gardman Bird Feeder Brush33 reviews
£2.99Ark-Klens (Ready to Use) 500ml18 reviews
- 4.5151515151515 out of 5
- Brian Capon
- Part of order went awol - although i assume this was not gwd's fault gwd sorted it all out and rest of order was delivered next day. only slight gripe is that if gwd had advised me in advance of the delivery (they seemed to know about it when i phoned) -
£7.99Value Whole and Split Bird Peanuts881 reviews
- 4.6666666666667 out of 5
- Ruth Allingham
- Fast and accurate delivery - Very effective cleaner and good to know that improves the hygiene of the bird tables
- 4.7843359818388 out of 5
- Chris (Bristol)
- Great product at a great price.
Prices from £6.89CJ Wildlife London Squirrel Resistant Peanut Feeder4 reviews
£21.99Henry Bell Heritage Gold Squirrel Proof Feeder Peanut6 reviews
- 5 out of 5
- PEANUT FEDDER - GOOD PRICE. FAST DELIVERY
- 4 out of 5
- effective - has proved very effective against our very persistent squirrels. So far so good
The Tom Chambers Squirrel Stop Peanut Feeder is designed to prevent squirrels and larger birds accessing the food. It is made from heavy duty metal and is built to last. The strong metal ports close when a larger bird of squirrel lands on the perch.
With a strong lid which closes first, it will also prevent squirrels from accessing the food from the top of the feeder.
Also featuring a built in squirrel baffle as an extra deterrent, the Squirrel Stop feeder is a perfect alternative to the Squirrel Buster feeder range also using a weight mechanism to close the ports.
Fill this heavy duty, squirrely resistant feeder with our range of Wild Bird Peanuts.
- Made from heavy duty metal
- Prevents squirrels from feeding by cutting off their food supply
- Metal seed ports close when a heavy bird or squirrel lands on the perch
- Lid closes firmly with clasps to prevent squirrels removing the roof
- Built in squirrel baffle
Dimensions: H 56cm x Dia 19cm
CUSTOMER REVIEWSExcellent 0% 0 reviewsGreat 100% 2 reviewsAverage 0% 0 reviewsPoor 0% 0 reviewsBad 0% 0 reviews5 stars (0)4 stars (2)3 stars (0)2 stars (0)1 star (0)CLEARVon 2 years agoMix up I bought 2 feeders Thus one specifically for peanuts and the other a seed feeder. No birds ate from the peanut feeder as the mesh behind the feeding hole was not big enough for the bird to get at the peanuts. Assumed they had labelled the Feeders incorrectly as when I swiped the foods around and hey presto happy birds!Von 2 years agoMix up - I bought 2 feeders Thus one specifically for peanuts and the other a seed feeder. No birds ate from the peanut feeder as the mesh behind the feeding hole was not big enough for the bird to get at the peanuts. Assumed they had labelled the Feeders incorrectly as when I swiped the foods around and hey presto happy birds!
All orders over £25 are delivered for FREE.
For out of areas (e.g. Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man and outlying areas), please refer to our delivery information for our delivery charges.
Please refer to our delivery information for further delivery details, time frames, options and what to expect.Love Garden Birds Trustpilot Reviews